Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Wedding...

I have mentioned in the last several entries that we went to Utah for my brother's wedding. It was so much fun to be with my family. Between my 5 brothers and sisters and my parents, we live in 6 different states, ranging from Virginia to Idaho, so it was wonderful that my siblings, their spouses, and kids were almost all together (my sister's husband and daughter could not come).

Annabelle has a cousin who's about the same age and they had a blast playing together, and towards the end of our visit, Jillian was even starting to branch out a bit and let someone other than me hold her.

There were many festivities leading up to the day of the wedding, all of which were very fun and I could blog about them, but I think would probably bore all of my readers, so I'll just focus on the wedding day. I didn't get a good picture of just the bride and groom, but let me tell you, the bride was absolutely stunning and my brother couldn't have looked happier.
The wedding was in the morning, followed by a really nice lunch, and an amazing reception. It was really a day jam packed with celebration, and by the end, we were absolutely exhausted. I think Jillian got a total of about 35 minutes of sleep during the whole day and the day went from about 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. But I am so happy that my brother married such a wonderful woman. Welcome to the family, Hillary.Here is a picture of me and my siblings the night before my brother got married. As you can see, we have a blast when we get together.
All of my brothers are now married and here is a picture of me, my sisters, sister-in-laws, and mom.



No comments: