Monday, February 21, 2011

More good deals!

I posted about finding a good deal on cereal a few weeks ago. Last week, a friend told me about a really good sale on diapers. Buy one pack of diapers, get one free, plus a $2 off coupon. Usually, we buy diapers at Sam's Club, 204 diapers for $38. In this situation, I was able to get 434 diapers for $51. Awesome!!! I would have bought more, but there was a limit of 14, so that's what I got. Too bad we'll probably go through them all in probably 3 months.

3 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

Where? How? Is the deal over?

Colleen said...

Nice! I just got some off of amazon. 228 for $20.99 and free shipping. Join Amazon Mom, use the subscribe and save option and you get 30% off. Then you can get an additional 20% off coupon in Parents or Parenting magazine.

Mark & Rachel said...

I stock up on diapers everytime Walgreens has this deal!