Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy birthday, Annabelle!

Annabelle is 4 years old! Where has the time gone? Was it really four years ago that she was born? (It's weird to think that she wasn't even due until March 25th.) We had quite a busy day yesterday. Annabelle brought cupcakes to preschool and then went straight to gymnastics, and I used this time that she was gone to make her birthday cake. She requested a bee cake, which I have no idea how to make one so I just did the best I could with the 3 round cake pans that I had. After I taught a few piano lessons in the afternoon, she and I made her birthday dinner of spaghetti and breadsticks. We had some friends come and spend the evening with us. It was a blast. Here are a few of the gifts she received (many were from different sets of grandparents): pajamas, a drum set, a princess puzzle, a fairy dress up costume, and a set of reading cards.




2 comments:

Robert said...

I love reading your blog. I can keep up with you, Michael and those cute girls. Thanks for doing your blog. Oh, by the way Michael, you could use some voice lessons. You sounded like me on that Happy Birthday.

Grampa B.

Camille said...

nice job on the cake Lindsey! And Owen's singing was awesome. :) I hope Annabelle had a great birthday!