Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just some random updates


I've been thinking about getting a new hair style for awhile. I'm not one to spend a lot of time on my hair and so the idea of getting something that might require a lot of time and effort doesn't sound too appealing to me. Yet, the thought of something new and different is kind of exciting. So, yesterday, I went and got sweep-away bangs. A friend of mine has a brother who cuts hair and he did a fantastic job. In other news, it's Annabelle's birthday today (I can't believe she's 4!) and I'll be posting about that later. Michael's brother graced us with his presence last weekend and we sure enjoyed having him here.
A friend of mine makes the cutest clothes. She and her baby girl are always wearing things she's made and it's amazing. She made Jillian some shoes that are so cute. They keep her feet warm in this chilly weather and I love them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE BANGS! Ps. I did not forget annabelle's birthday. I was simply very busy yesterday and will therefore be calling you today. I love you!