Sunday, August 8, 2010

Videos

Annabelle is still very obsessed with Dora, the Explorer. I try and get the girls outside in the morning, before it gets too hot for Jillian (well, actually too hot for me, but I'll use Jillian as an excuse). Then, in the afternoon, we have to try and amuse ourselves inside in the afternoon. In order to keep Annabelle relatively quiet during Jillian's nap, I'll turn on Dora for Annabelle to watch. Well, she was watching it the other day when an ad came on advertising a new Dora episode in which Dora is celebrating her birthday. During that hour long episode, the channel would air videos that people sent in of them singing or dancing to the Dora theme song as well as any birthday wishes. Annabelle got so excited. She loves birthdays and wanted to send a birthday video to Dora. So, here is her video.


Here is a video of some sister playtime.

And here is Annabelle playing, unaware that I'm filming her. It's hard to understand her sometimes, but the dialogue goes like this:
"Let's have a race."
"But I don't want to race you."
But I want to winned."
"Let's flip"
"There they are."
"Peek-a-boo. Deedle, deedle, deedle". (I don't know what that means, but she says it a lot to Jillian.)

1 comment:

Alison Fleming said...

The video of Annabelle dancing for Dora is so darn cute!