Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ready, Get set, GET HEALTHY!

I'm starting a rigorous exercisie schedule to get rid this darned baby fat. I've been running inconsistently for the last month and a half, but haven't seen any results and I know exactly why. With Jillian, I am always wanting to snack. It's been really hard when I go grocery shopping not to give into my cravings. After Annabelle was born, life was so stressful and hard that I didn't experience the wanting-to-snack feeling. I lost the baby weight without even trying to. This time, I have an easier baby and a more secure lifestyle that I'm really struggling with losing the extra weight around my midsection.

So, you're probably asking yourself why I'm blogging about this. I will be periodically giving updates about my status. I feel like with I'm reporting to people about it, I'll have more incentive to stick to my routine and not give in to that bag of popcorn at night or indulging on some of Annabelle's fruit snacks after lunch.

My plan consists of running every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and doing a workout video on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then, I'm not allowed to snack except for in the afternoon between lunch and dinner and I can only eat fruit, veggies, or healthy granola bars.

My "get my body healthy and in shape" operation began yesterday. So, here we go. Wish me luck!

No comments: