Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers are GREAT!

Although it is approaching the end of mother's day, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to express my appreciation to my mom for the wonderful woman that she is. She raised 6 children and we have grown up to be successful, happy adults. She is a hard worker, a good friend, and a dependable person. I'm grateful for all that she has taught me. She has always been there for me and I am so thankful for all the sacrifices she made to give me a happy childhood. Happy Mother's Day, Mom.

I also want to pay tribute my wonderful mother-in-law who has so graciously accepted me into the family. She is very caring and a very good friend. In addition, her nurturing and guidance helped Michael to become the wonderful person that he is and I am grateful to her for raising such a good, honest man who is so dedicated to his family.

And now, I want to say just how much I love being a mom. I love my daughters and the joy they bring to my life. I love it when Annabelle randomly comes up to me, gives me a hug, and tells me she loves me. It's hard work, but seeing their happy, adoring faces makes everything worth it. I love you, girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awhh, :) Love the picture. What cute cute cute kids. :) I love you!!