Saturday, May 8, 2010

Backpack

Yesterday, we went to the store and Annabelle picked out a new backpack for school. It should come as no surprise that she picked out a Dora backpack. She loves it so much that she has been wearing it non-stop ever since we got it, taking it off only when she eats and sleeps, and even then, I sometimes have to use my authoritative voice to let her know I'm serious about her taking the backpack off. But I'm glad that she likes it. She is growing up so fast and almost every day she says or does something that reminds me of that fact. But it's exciting to see her getting older. Our relationship consists more of just mother/daughter. We are good friends and I appreciate her company..... most of the time. (I'll admit I sometimes need a break from her constant energy and non-stop talking.) But I sure love this girl!

No comments: