Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Silly Annabelle and sad lawn

I have this thing about cleaning my house before going on vacation. I love coming home to a clean house. If it's messy, the homecoming isn't as nice. So to prepare for our trip for Thanksgiving, this morning, I removed all the chairs from the kitchen so I could clean the floor. While I was busy, Annabelle was also busy. When I first looked over to see what she was doing, here is what I saw:
A few minutes later, I look over at her again and see this:
She had strapped herself into her seat and was walking around. It was pretty funny to see. She walked around like that for probably 20 minutes before unstrapping herself.
It's a sad day for part of our lawn. As I was shoveling the sidewalk around the side of our house yesterday, I saw that there was a strip of lawn that had been totally ripped up. It looks like the work of a snow plow, but we'll never know for sure. We just put that lawn in this summer and now it is totally destroyed. Here are some pictures of the mess. Who knows what this part of the lawn will look like next summer.

No comments: