Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dancing

Lately, Annabelle has been listening to Disney songs and absolutely loves them. Even if she hasn't seen the movie, she now knows almost all the songs and loves to sing and dance to them. She's pretty good about dancing by herself, but quite often, she wants me to dance with her, which I would normally love to do. However, lately, I have had less energy and am starting to get to the awkward stage of pregnancy where you're big enough that even the smallest tasks become difficult. Anyway, here is a video of Annabelle dancing, which you'll see consists of just moving her feet around as fast as she can. I join in during the last part of the video with pretty pitiful dancing moves. Hopefully, no one will hold that against me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, why oh why must you live so far away. :) I miss you and wish that I could be dancing right beside you. :D Love you!