Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend with lawyers

This past week seems to have gone by so fast. After I had a day of recovery from being sick last week, Annabelle then got sick. She had more flu-like symptoms, but nonetheless, it was hard day for me because I was still feeling a little sick and tired and especially tough for her. Anyway, we were all feeling well enough to make the trip to Utah Wed. night. We stayed with Michael's grandparents in No. Ogden, where Annabelle got some quality playtime with her great-grandfather.

Thursday, we continued on to Salt Lake where Michael attended a retreat put on by the law firm. The wives of all the attorneys got to be pretty involved and I enjoyed hanging out with a bunch of lawyers for most of the weekend. I especially enjoyed meeting all the wives. We all spent Friday afternoon at Park City and then enjoyed a nice dinner. Thank you, Grandma and Marv, for watching Annabelle.

Saturday, my brother volunteered to watch Annabelle so Michael and I could go a BYU football game, which was so kind, since I don't think I'll be able to go to anymore for a while. And thankfully we had a pretty quick and easy drive home. Annabelle has been getting motion sickness when we've gone on trips lately, but she made it home without any incidents.

1 comment:

Cyppy said...

AnnaB was surprisingly gentle when playing with Grandpa S. And she has the fashion model runway look and walk down pretty well!