Friday, December 7, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday. We visited Michael's parents. It was a little stressful for me because Sarah wouldn't let anyone hold her but me and Jillian was suddenly being very clingy as well. If I wasn't in the same room as Jillian, she would tart freaking out. It was quite frustrating at times.

Thanksgiving morning, I ran the Turkey Trot with Michael and his brother. Considering I hadn't been running in a week and a half, I did pretty well. And of course, Thanksgiving dinner was absolutely wonderful!

The rest of the time was spent visiting and playing. We also played pickleball, I saw the final Twilight movie with my mother-in-law, went for a Christmas stroll, played on the wii,, watched lots of football, and played board games. It was a fun trip. Thanks Robert and Cynthia for letting us visit.









No comments: