Thursday, November 15, 2012

Compensation for being home maker

You know the days where you you're struggling to make it from hour to hour or even minute to minute? If you have to fold even one more load of laundry, or break up one more argument between your kids, or change one more poopy diaper, or deal with one more temper tantrum, you'll explode? Well, today hasn't been one of those days for me, but the next time I'm struggling with the daily routine of a stay at home mom, I'm going to read this note that Annabelle left for me tonight while I was gone. It makes it all worth it.

















Just so you know, the drawing is a picture of me doing Annabelle's laundry. The purple squares with the black circles are the washer and the dryer. Look at how happy I am to be doing laundry.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That seriously is the most precious thing.