Sunday, September 23, 2012

Family and Dancing

A couple of weeks ago, we went to Utah to see my parents who were in town and also watch my sister's dance program. I LOVE it when I get to spend time with family. My kids had a great time playing with their grandparents and it is a sweet moment for me to witness. I only wish this would happen more often, but that's not easy when you live far away from each other. I'm just so grateful that I have both siblings and extended family that live in Utah and can let us stay with them and also give my parents a reason to come out to the mountain west area.







My sister is on the International Folk Dance team at BYU and they performed with other dance teams from the university in a show called EviDANCE. I really enjoyed the show and variety of dances and my sister was absolutely amazing (as usual). It was a great night.













My brother was also a folk dancer a few years ago. 







1 comment:

Jana said...

Great posts, Linds. This one makes me really miss my family. Love you guys!