Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Wrap

Last Sunday afternoon, we decided to go for a walk. I didn’t really feel like pushing a stroller, so I whipped out the wrap that my friend made me just after Sarah was born. I’ve never had one before and wasn’t sure how to use it. After looking online for a video that would explain the way to wrap it around myself and Sarah, I tried it. Michael had to help me. It's going to take a lot of tries before I can wrap it correctly and get Sarah in it by myself. Anyway, it worked for almost the entire walk. Towards the end, it loosened up and I had to use my arms to support Sarah in the wrap. But with practice, I should be able to teach piano, make dinner or lunch, vacuum, etc with two hands while still holding Sarah. She’s getting to that social age where she doesn’t like to be laid on the floor or sit in her bouncer. She’s like to be held and move around where the action is. I’m hoping the wrap will give her what she needs while allowing me to do what I need to do.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That picture is so cute of you and the girls!!! Your glasses are adorable!