Saturday, June 9, 2012

Swimming suits for the first time in 2012

Last week, I got back from an afternoon run up to the temple and back. It was quite a warm day and I was really wishing we had a swimming pool in our backyard to help me cool down. Since we don’t, sprinklers sounded just as good. They sounded good to Annabelle and Jillian as well. Th girls got in their swim suits and we went outside. By this time, the breeze had picked up and I had cooled down enough to realize it didn't feel as warm outside when you're not running and it might be a little chilly if you’re wet, but the girls were so excited so out we went. We lasted about 30 minutes before Sarah had had enough (she was sitting on my lap on the patio steps and she and I didn’t ever get wet) and Jillian was ready to go inside as well. Annabelle had a blast running through the sprinklers (by herself- Jillian was excited to get wet until we went outside and it was actually time to play in the sprinklers. She sat with Sarah and me on the steps) . When we came inside, the girls watched a movie while still in their swim suits (they refused to take them off- they wanted to play “beach”) while I fed Sarah and put her down for a nap. After, the two older girls and I went back outside to play in the water and what should we see, but our good friends playing in their yard in the sprinklers, so we joined them for a little while. We had a good time. Don’t Annabelle and Jillian looked so cute in their swim suits.


No comments: