Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pregant and playing ping pong

In anticipation of some friends coming over for dinner and then playing ping pong with us, Michael and I have been working on skills at the table. The dinner and ping pong ended up not happening, but I hope that it does soon before I get too big too play at all. Even if it doesn't, I've decided that playing ping pong is not only a great activity for Michael and I to do together, but it also provides me with some form of exercise. Since I've actually been playing somewhat well for being so pregnant, I decided I'd video a short game. Michael and I played to 11 (instead of 21). Now, I should point out that Michael is playing left-handed. If he were playing his very best ping pong with his right hand, I would probably not be able to get more than 2 or 3 points before he won at 21 points. He is amazing! But to make things a little more fair, he played with his left hand, which he could still dominate me if he wanted to.

4 comments:

Cyppy said...

You'd leave me in the dust, Lindsey! (But now in pickleball...I might have a chance!)

Anonymous said...

Can we skype now?

Christy said...

Wow, you're amazing! And you look great too! There's a potential that I'll be in Idaho sometime soon, and I'd LOVE to meet up with you-but I'll send you an email with more details. Miss you!

AKS said...

Very Good Post..
Online Money Earning Tricks