Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pictures

As promised, here are some awesome pictures from Utah. I'm so grateful I got to see my parents. Here is a group picture that includes my amazing sister. She is on the highest team of the International Folk Dancers at BYU. In this picture, she is wearing her costume for her India dance. And in the following picture, my mom is sporting my sister's nose ring from her costume.



Eating some yummy pizza before game time.
In the pizza place, there was this guy walking around, offering to make balloon shapes. Annabelle requested a princess and this is what she got. Isn't that amazing? This guy was making all sorts of crazy things our of balloons. I wish I would have asked for Cosmo (BYU's cougar mascot). I saw him make one for someone else and it was absolutely amazing.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Love the pictures!!! I so wish I could have been there. Your girls are getting so big... You, Joel, Amber, and Collin need to move out EAST!

Lauren said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Was that the BYU-Utah game weekend? That probably was not so fun... hope you guys are all doing well!