Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family visit

We have officially hit Fall. It came about 3 weeks ago without any warning and the coats and sweaters have been pulled out of storage. I can't be too upset though because I absolutely love this time of year. The cool weather, change of the color of the leaves, and images of hot chocolate and caramel apples makes me happy, not to mention my favorite holidays are the last three months of the year.

We spent the weekend in Utah, visiting my family. My parents are from So. IL and I don't get to see them very often, but they were in Utah so we had to make the trip. It was a fun-filled trip. We saw my sister participate in a dancing event. Her Irish hard shoe was absolutely amazing (along with everything else she performed)! Saturday, we saw my brother's frisbee game and prepared for the big rivalry football game. We were all matching in our BYU shirts. I love spending time with my family! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with my most of the time, so there will be more pictures to come. Meanwhile, we were all anxiously awaiting my oldest brother's wife to have her baby. I had hoped that she would have been born before we got there, but now we'll just have to wait to see her when we go back to Utah in a couple weeks.

No comments: