Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome, 2011!

What a great weekend we've had. We got to spend more time together as a family that we have in a long time. Friday night, we let Annabelle stay up late (til 9:30) and we watched Toy Story 3 as a family.
Saturday was filled with, what else, but football. Of course, there was a lot of playing around the house going on as well. Speaking of which, what's wrong with this these pictures? Ah, this is better:This year, church is at 1 pm (rather than 8:30 am) so I had plenty of time to get the girls looking cute. And Annabelle now goes to Primary and she came home singing, "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" and wearing a sunbeam around her neck that she made in her class.

3 comments:

rachel said...

What great pictures! And I love that clock in your living room!

wmtudd said...

Hi Lindsey-- Marv and I watched a Shirley Temple movie the other night. The picture of Annabell with ringlets reminded me of the movie. Annabell looks so cute and in the other hairdoes I love the fancy flowers etc. You do a good job at dolling up the girls. Keep on having fun! Love Grandma Ellen

Unknown said...

Really it is nice blog post.
==========
seo services