Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cute ( and not so cute) hairdos

One of the things I love about having girls is that I get to play around with their hair. Annabelle has been trained to hold still (sometimes for a very long time, which, considering the endless amount of energy she has is pretty amazing) while I try new things on her hair. After years of practice, I now know how to to do over 6 different braids, cool twists, and other fun stuff. Jillian's hair is getting long enough in the back that I can do a ponytail, but her hair in front isn't long enough to be included in that ponytail, so for now, she gets ponytails on top of her hair. She, also, is trained to sit still while I do her hair. Thankfully, it takes less than a minute to do her hair. I don't know if she's capable of sitting still for long periods of time than that. Here are a few pictures of some cute (and not so cue) hairdos:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy snap Lindsey, you are just amazing! :)

Cyppy said...

What elegance! I love the videos of AnnaB at Gymnastics class. Wish I could stand on my head and do somersaults!

Alison Fleming said...

Wow! Those are beautiful! It makes me wanna learn!

rachel said...

So cute!

PretandMeg said...

Very impressive for you and Annabelle. How did you train her to sit for so long. Doing a potential daughter's hair is one of my biggest fears!