Sunday, November 21, 2010

Visitng back home Part 1

A few weeks ago, I traveled back to my hometown for my brother's wedding. I was very impressed with how well the kids (and I, for that matter) did on the airplane. There were many activities going on and a lot of people around, and we all had a blast. Michael and my sister's husband were not able to come, but the rest family were all there together and I loved it! This post will just have pictures of the wedding and reception, and the entry below will have pictures of other things.
My two sisters and sister-in-law.

Awaiting the newlyweds to exit the temple.

Annabelle and Simon

My brothers in what has come to be known as a traditional pose for them.

The happy couple, my brother and his wife.

Annabelle loved Carolyn's dress and this is them twirling together.

Reception

Our beloved high school physics teacher who taught all six of us kids.

CONGRATS, COLLIN AND CAROLYN!

No comments: