Sunday, February 7, 2010

On my own

Well, the time has come. My mother-in-law left this morning and now the reality of having 2 kids is here. I think the hardest part will be getting Annabelle to understand that I have other responsibilities now and I can't devote all of my time and energy to her entertainment. So far, she hasn't really acted jealous of Jillian, but that's because she's had a constant playmate in the form of her grandmother. Now that she is gone, Annabelle will have to learn to play on her own. I don't think she'll need more than a week to appreciate this fact and then I hope she'll be a great sister to Jillian and helper to me.

Here's another video of Annabelle playing downstairs with Cynthia and Michael.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...Pretending he's beside me.. All alone, blah blah something sooomething something."

Jana said...

How's it going so far??