Friday, February 5, 2010

The first week

Sometimes it's hard to believe that it's only been a week since Jillian was born (like now, as I write this blog entry at 5am). Only 3 hours ago, I was also awake, feeding her and here I am again. She is currently having her "awake time", so here I sit, blogging and snacking.

Other times, I feel like the week since she's been born as flown by so fast. It's so rewarding to watch as Jillian becomes more and more aware of her surroundings. Here are some cute pictures from the last few days.

2 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

I'm glad you are enjoying her so much! And I have to say that you look absolutely AMAZING!!! Did you seriously have a baby only a week ago?

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Jillian is certainly growing so fast. She's adorable. Of course, so are you and Annabelle! Love the pictures!