Sunday, January 10, 2010

Crazy week, Leisure Saturday

Last week was a little crazy for us, as every week will continue to be from now on. Michael was called to be the Young Men's President in our ward last week and just in one week's time, his free time (which was already pretty limited) has become practically non-existent. He had something going on almost every single night of the week that would keep him out until well after Annabelle went to bed. He was obviously exhausted from working all day and then attending meetings at night. I, of course, am always tired. So, by the time he gets home for the night, we're both ready to crash. Then, he leaves for work the next morning before Annabelle and I get up. Thankfully, Saturday he had nothing scheduled (other than some leisure basketball playing and lots of football and basketball watching) and we got to hang out as a family all day. It was fun to have us all together and forget (as well as we could) about the stresses of life. Here is a video of some of the activities Michael and Annabelle did. I would have joined in, but I think that would have put me in labor.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together. I will admit, I've been checking your blog frantically since you didn't update right away last week...I thought you had gone into labor! I can't wait to hear the exciting news when it comes! Good luck surviving the next few weeks!