Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Prep

Usually I get kind of depressed once the holidays are over and it's time to put away the Christmas stuff. I love Christmas and New Years, and to go back to life as it is 10 months out of the year is always hard for me at first. However, as I was packing away all of our Christmas stuff today, I didn't feel the usual sadness that accompanies this time. I've got something big happening in the next few weeks to look forward to. I put Christmas away and unpacked baby stuff! Yeah, we are finally beginning the preparations for the baby, even though she is only weeks (we hope) away. It's crazy to remember how much stuff a baby needs. I've only opened 3 boxes and I still have several more to go. Here's a picture of just half of the clothes that I need to wash.
There's a lot more to do, but at least we're starting to make some progress.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

We can't wait for Annabelle to become a big sister. Good luck with these last few weeks!