Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A great deal

I have been wearing glasses since I was in the 5th grade. As a freshman in high school, I finally switched over to contacts. I hated wearing glasses and so for the past 10 + years, I would only wear them when I got up in the morning or late at night after I had removed my contacts. I've never had a pair of glasses that looked okay on me. Now, almost 11 years later, I have finally gotten a new pair of glasses that I might actually wear outside in public. I found a website that was having a sale on their glasses, plus a buy-one-get-one-free deal. I went through the glasses and found two pairs that I liked. The only problem is you couldn't try them on and see how they looked on you. But the website had this cool feature where you update a picture of your face to the computer and it puts glasses on you in the picture so you can see how they'll look. I finally decided it was worth getting new glasses and so for a total of $23.98, I was able to have two new eye glass frames with my updated lens prescription in them shipped to my house. What do you think?

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I noticed your glasses but couldn't remember if I had seen you wear them before?! I did think they looked very sophisticated and adorable... sorry for not commenting, but I did notice! I will have to show Carlee that she made it on your blog! She will be so excited. Thanks for the nice things you said about her & for being such a positive role model.

Lauren said...

They look great. When I wore glasses I never found a pair that looked decent on me- I got teased so I will never wear them again!