Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jillian's first hair cut

 In her three years of life, Jillian has never had a hair cut. I might have trimmed her hair once or twice, but that's it. I wanted it to grow out long. But recently, I realized it was time to chop a lot of it off. She was so excited about getting her first hair cut. I'm no expert at cutting hair, but I figure if I'm just cutting straight across the back, it should be no problem. I've been cutting Annabelle's hair since she was born and that's why she doesn't have a cute hair style, just a cute hair do.






 Isn't she just so cute with the shorter hair?


2 comments:

Iftikhar Ahmed said...

Indian Forex updates, Forex Market of India, Indian Stock Exchange News, India and Pakistan Forex Changes updates and Currency International Exchange Rates
LatestFxMarket.Com



Amber said...

OH MY GOSH YES SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!