Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sarah Nicole Brown

For those of you who don't know, Sarah Nicole Brown was born last Thursday, March 8 at 9:30 p.m. It was quite the event and happened extremely fast. I'll go into more details later, but here are some quick details. My water broke at home at 8:17 and Michael was not home from work. He rushed home, and an hour later, she was born. I was planning on getting an epidural, but there was no time. It was miserable, but I made it through and now Sarah and I are doing great. Welcome to the world, little one.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Cute baby! You look awesome, Lindsey. Lame about no epidural! Have a good recovery.

Alison Fleming said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad you have your baby! (We're still waiting on ours. I was due yesterday!) I like the name Sarah as well! It's beautiful and your baby is beautiful too! Keep the pictures on your blog coming whenever you feel like posting!

Lisa said...

Congrats!! Hope all is well! She is adorable!!

This is Lisa Ashton by the way :)

Christy said...

So happy for you guys! And she's beautiful! Glad everything went well!