Friday, December 3, 2010

Homemade family photo shoot

We had our family picture taken back on May, but after a month it was already outdated because Jillian was growing so fast. Now, she's over 10 months old and I decided we needed another family picture taken. The photo shoot took place in the dining room, where we sat on some kitchen chairs. Michael found the right angle for the camera and used the 10 second timer. Annabelle has a hard time holding still for pictures and smiling for the camera, so it took several times before we got one that was satisfactory. When I went to pick them up, the photo lady asked me if I had permission from the photographer to order the pictures. She told me I had to have the photographer sign a copyright waiver. I told her the pictures were taken in my dining room with the self timer feature on the camera and she was shocked. She said they looked professionally done. And here's a cute video of Annabelle and Jillian playing.

3 comments:

Alison Fleming said...

I love your little Annabelle's voice! What a Sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

AGAIN! I want to come see you SOOOOO bad!

rachel said...

What a FANTASTIC family picture! You all look great and Lindsey, you look so beautiful!