Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Annabelle-isms

Annabelle says the funniest things. I don't know where she learned some of these sayings, but it sure is hilarious to hear her say them. Here are a few things she's said in the last week that cracked Michel and me up.

Michael: "Annabelle, why don't you put your stuffed bunny in your room?"
Annabelle: "Okay, Dad, but I'll just go get him again after you're gone to work."

Annabelle: "Dear Heavenly Father, .......................... Bless Mom to do everything and bless Dad to do something."

Annabelle: "Mom, what are you doing?"
Lindsey: "I'm going to sweep the kitchen floor."
Annabelle: "You look tired. Go take a nap and I'll sweep and mop the floor."

Michael: "Annabelle, how about we watch baseball tonight instead of reading books before you go to bed?"
Annabelle: "Sorry, Dad. No deal. Let's go."

Annabelle: "Thanks for doing my hair, Mom. I look so cute."
Lindsey: "What about me, am I cute too?"
Annabelle: "No, you're not cute. You're a lovely woman, Mom."

Annabelle (to me as I'm doing my workout video): "Come on, Mom. Pick your legs up higher. Don't be a wuss."

4 comments:

Aubrey Jane said...

Ok, this is hilarious! I was cracking up - she is such a character. It's awesome that you write these things down so you will remember them when she is older.

Lauren said...

Too funny! "bless dad to do something" that is my favorite- I think our kids have no idea what husbands really do when they are gone all day!
Hope things are going well for your family.

Anonymous said...

HAHA, that is so hilarious!!!!!! Like so funny!

Micah said...

These are hilarious!