Sunday, September 26, 2010

Estrogen-only weekend

We've had a fun-filled last few days. Michael was out of town Thursday morning until very late Saturday evening, so it was just the girls and me for a while. Friday afternoon was Annabelle's first day of preschool. She's been talking about nothing else for the last several weeks and was really looking forward to going back (she went to preschool during the summer as well). I got her all dressed and her hair done all cute (you can't really see in the picture, but I attempted to do a "floating french braid"). Usually I go running at night after Michael gets home from work and can watch the kids, but as he was gone, I decided to borrow a jogging stroller and run up to Annabelle's school. It was a little chilly for just being outside, but perfect for a good run (although the wind made it rather difficult- the wind was blowing between 20 and 25 miles an hour that day). The kids loved the ride and, at Annabelle's request, I went for another run with them the next day.(Can you believe that Jillian will be 8 months old tomorrow? Man, the time has flown by!)

Sunday, we welcomed Michael back home (he returned home after we had all gone to bed Saturday night). And my girls looked so cute for church that I couldn't help but get a few (okay, maybe a lot) pictures.The rest of Sunday was spent together as a family doing some pretty fun stuff, including piano duets, shoulder rides, being thrown in the air, ect. (I know, perhaps they weren't the most reverent Sunday activities.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLEEY COW.

Okay, a couple things to note:
1. Annabelle is getting so BIG. In the second picture down, she looks like she is going into kindergarten. I swear, she's getting so huge!
2. Annabelle's hair is adorable, once again.
3. JILLIAN is also getting SO BIG. She is seriously so cute. Her eyes are so big and wide, and I still think she looks like Stephi. Holy macaroli.
4. You and Michael just are precious as all get out. Your family is killing me here. I want to give you all a bear hug, but I can't because your 5 hrs away (however many miles that is, I don't know)
5. I love you lots. And miss you lots. And guess what? I still don't have my black sweater. I think I left it at grandma's. :)


Okay, sorry this comment was so long. I'm sure you enjoyed reading it though. :) Love you Lindsey!! LET'S SKYPE. Bye.

rachel said...

Wow! Those pictures are fantastic! I'm SOSOSOSO glad we get to see you guys soon. xoxoxo