Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family reunion

I don't even know where to begin. It's been awhile since I've posted because we've been on vacation and it's just been so busy since we've come back. My extended family was having a family reunion the first week of July in Utah and I decided to take the girls and drive there without Michael a few days early. I thought that a 3 1/2 hour drive would be manageable by myself. Boy, was I wrong. The trip took almost 6 1/2 hours because Annabelle was throwing up about every 20 miles for two thirds of the trip. It was so awful for all of us, and something that I don't ever want to relive.

Anyway, once we got there, we had a great time. There was way too much that happened to try and blog about so I'll just upload tons of photos.


1 comment:

Alison Fleming said...

Linds, you look beautiful! It's fun to see and read about how things are going for you. Question for you... how long did you live in Colorado and in what city? Did you like it there?